Take the first step to becoming an accredited member of the Porter's Paints Applicator's Guild and set your business apart
Over the course of two days you will be able to:
- Confidently apply Porter's Paints range of paints and Speciality Finishes using various application techniques.
- Create basic specifications using a Porter's paint system.
- Quote for any sized job using Porter's Paints.
- Identify potential paint issues and rectification.
Discussion and hands on application of Porter's Premium and Speciality Paints based on the following modules:
- Application techniques
- Speciality finishes
- Mineral and Natural Paints
- Premium top coats
To enrol contact Carl Harvie by email [email protected]
Please RSVP at least 4 days before the course starts.
Lunch and refreshments provided.
Course runs 8:30am - 3:30pm both days.
- 17th and 18th April, 2019
- Porter's Paints Head Office, 288 Coward St, Mascot NSW 2020
- Free of Charge for Dulux Accredited members.