SHOWROOM SALES CONSULTANT PART-TIME COLLAROY
Shop 1 1010 Pittwater Road
Collaroy NSW 2019
Porter’s Paints is an industry leader in hand-made premium painted finishes, engineered timber flooring and luxury wallpaper. We take pride in employing a team with a keen eye for detail and an innate love of quality and colour.
We are seeking a passionate, energetic, motivated and knowledgeable person who seeks to develop their existing ability in colour and sales three days a week..
The right candidate will have flair and strong selling ability, be someone who will take the initiative to grow sales by offering a boutique experience and expert advice to customers. In addition to sales, you will be responsible for daily store functions such as stock control, ordering, tinting of paints, online store orders, general housekeeping and cash reconciliations.
You will be passionate about the role and excite customers with our full range of products,
whilst offering expert technical advice and solutions to our customer’s needs.
To be successful in your application you will need:
- Formal training in colour and design or extensive experience in the painting or design industry would be very highly regarded
- A proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales expectations
- Ability to offer highest levels of customer service, reliability and excellent communication skills
- Available to work alternate Saturdays
- A minimum fitness requirement required in order to manually handle paint.
In return we offer a competitive salary with an opportunity to work with an industry leader. You will receive continual development through product and custom colour training. Our team of professional colleagues look forward to supporting and welcoming you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a love of colour and design and is passionate about developing an individualised and premium experience for their customers.
If you’re interested in this opportunity in our showroom, please send your resume along with a covering letter to: Suzanne Jelley: [email protected]
STORE MANAGER - WILLOUGHBY SHOWROOM
592 Willoughby Rd
Willoughby NSW 2068
- Vibrant showroom that matches your love for colour and design!
- Join a growing business and a passionate, dynamic team
- Monday to Friday work with alternate Saturdays
At Porter's Paints we offer our clients unique paints and finishes for interiors and exteriors. Innovation, tradition and a commitment to quality have all played a part in the development of our range of paints and finishes, from modern interior and exterior wall paints to traditional lime washes, unique reactive metallic finishes and many more.
Porter’s Paints has long been at the forefront of Colour Trends in Australia and we take pride in employing a team with a keen eye for detail and innate love of quality and colour.
Reporting to the Retail Manager your role will be to manage the daily activities of the store ensuring profitable operations and consistent high levels of customer service. You will be responsible for all aspects of store management including sales/profit performance, stock management and merchandising, staff coaching and development, tinting of paints and general housekeeping.
Most importantly, the successful applicant will be passionate about the role, inspire staff to achieve their goals, excite customers in our full range of products and offer expert technical advice, providing solutions to our customer's needs.
- Training in colour and design or extensive experience in the paint industry will be highly regarded;
- People management skills;
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets;
- Ability to exceed the highest levels of customer service;
- Reliability and excellent communication skills.
Apply today for this dream role that will develop your colour knowledge and allow you to create design solutions to support your customers decorating dreams!
Please email Cover letter and CV to: Suzanne Jelley, Retail Manager at [email protected]