STORE MANAGER - WILLOUGHBY SHOWROOM
592 Willoughby Rd
Willoughby NSW 2068
- Vibrant showroom that matches your love for colour and design!
- Join a growing business and a passionate, dynamic team
- Monday to Friday work with alternate Saturdays
At Porter's Paints we offer our clients unique paints and finishes for interiors and exteriors. Innovation, tradition and a commitment to quality have all played a part in the development of our range of paints and finishes, from modern interior and exterior wall paints to traditional lime washes, unique reactive metallic finishes and many more.
Porter’s Paints has long been at the forefront of Colour Trends in Australia and we take pride in employing a team with a keen eye for detail and innate love of quality and colour.
Reporting to the Retail Manager your role will be to manage the daily activities of the store ensuring profitable operations and consistent high levels of customer service. You will be responsible for all aspects of store management including sales/profit performance, stock management and merchandising, staff coaching and development, tinting of paints and general housekeeping.
Most importantly, the successful applicant will be passionate about the role, inspire staff to achieve their goals, excite customers in our full range of products and offer expert technical advice, providing solutions to our customer's needs.
- Training in colour and design or extensive experience in the paint industry will be highly regarded;
- People management skills;
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets;
- Ability to exceed the highest levels of customer service;
- Reliability and excellent communication skills.
Apply today for this dream role that will develop your colour knowledge and allow you to create design solutions to support your customers decorating dreams!
Please email Cover letter and CV to: Suzanne Jelley, Retail Manager at [email protected]